Every so often we run a ‘Hot Tub’ discussion.
- It’s usually 4pm to about 6:30 pm, midweek, in the Wellington CBD. We have a speaker or video as a focus for discussion. Cash bar and a few crackers and cheese.
- We will not be looking for a ‘group consensus’ – outcomes and conclusions will be in your head.
- “Chatham House rules” will apply – anything shared is done so in confidence.
- We run them through Meetup. You can join our Meetup group here.
- Or copy to your browser: https://www.meetup.com/Doing-Business-in-a-Changing-World-Virtual-Group-Hot-Tub/
- By personal invitation
- Selected thought-leaders, likely to have original ideas
- Prepared to share and debate
No cost, you are our guest.
VIRTUAL GROUP HOSTS
- March 2017: Creativity and collaboration – BATS Theatre
- September 2016: A business culture for the 21st century – Intergen.
- March 2016: Business 100 years on.
- December 2015: Emergence and self-organisation in business.
- September 2015: Building organisations designed for the future.
- July 2015: Do good leaders make you feel safe?